Dracon Rules Design Studio members participated last week in the Kick-off meeting of the project Speak It Up: Youth Public Speaking Skills Development Towards a Democratic Society in Contemporary Europe.
The consortium of 8 members from Sweden, Greece, Lithuania, Poland, Italy, Cyprus and Bulgaria met in Malmo, Sweden, to move forward with the initiation and proper management of the project.
The project aims to advance youth democratic understanding, embrace EU values at the local, national and EU, and improve the ability to speak in public in democratic projects and for other related activities.
This project will acquire the advancement of active civil participation in youth and reinforce the sense of initiative by supporting engagement in joining in the peaceful processes of the youth communities. The project’s intellectual package will aim to advocate for youth employees and trainers who are training youth to enhance or develop their public speaking.
Project number: 2022-1-SE02-KA220-YOU-000086337
- Internationella Kvinnoföreningen – Malmö, Sweden
- Möllans Basement, Malmö, Sweden
- ASOCIACIJA AKTYVISTAI, Kaubas, Lithuania
- Centrum Edukacyjne EST – Wadowice, Poland
- Dracon Rules Design Studio – Karditsa, Greece
- EURO-NET – Potenza, Italy
- Stando Ltd – Nicosia, Cyprus
- PNEVMA LLC – Sofia , Bulgaria